Modix is reeds meer dan 10 jaar de absolute nr. 1 op het gebied van digitale marketing van auto’s. Modix biedt fabrikanten en dealers innovatieve oplossingen voor online sales en marketing.
You coördinate projects from our customers in the automotive industry together with our development team. Welcome to our great, young and dynamic Modix-team!
This is what you do!
- You are the first contact person for our customer’s needs, wishes and problems.
- You work closely with the Account Manager to ensure the information flow and to identify up-selling potentials.
- You coordinate the successful implementation of website projects and you have the overview of the project’s status at all times.
- You fine-tune the service specifications you receive from Sales, to guarantee that the customer receives exactly that what they wished for.
- You record project tasks and are responsible for the internal communication & coordination with Graphics, Front End and Back End.
- You carry out the handover of projects, together with the customer.
- You can explain the basic technical fundamentals of a website to the customer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
These are your abilities!
- A successfully completed apprenticeship or university degree
- Several years of work experience in a similar field of work
- Strong social communication skills and systematic competencies
- Project experience with modern web-projects and knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Office and Atlassian JIRA is an advantage.
- Excellent Dutch/French and English writing and verbal communication skills
- Inclination to Online-Marketing and the automobile trade is an advantage
- Comfortable with Wireframe/Mockup-Tools, e.g. Balsamiq Mockup preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop of advantage
Wat heb je de sollicitant te bieden?
This is where you work!
- Our Account Coordination is the interface between our customers and the team of developers.
- It is our ambition to guarantee the highest level of customer satisfaction and to implement high-quality website projects.
- We transform customer wishes into work steps and coordinate timing and resources.
- Our tasks require a high standard of independence and organizational skills – even if the workload is high, we never loose the overview!
- Our daily tools incorporate a professional CRM- and Issue-Tracker software.
- Team spirit has a high priority: we think and work together.
This is what we offer!
- Personal development and regular trainings
- Chances of promotion in an innovative company
- Trust-based working hours
- Optimal Equipment
- Pioneer spirit and joy on the job in a technology-minded team
- Attractive salary package
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.