We help your business increase productivity by keeping your contacts in sync.
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are hiring a Customer Support Agent to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. You will be the first point of contact for PieSync users enquiring about services, accounts and troubleshooting. Customer service, positive attitude and other soft skills are vital, while basic computer and network connectivity troubleshooting skills are desired. As a Customer Support Agent, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough company that is growing fast. Working closely with the Captain of Customer Success, you would be responsible for customer support and answering any questions that the PieSync community may have.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for customer support: answering any questions from the PieSync community via social media, live chat, scheduled outbound calls and email
- Respond quickly and accurately to incoming inquiries while keeping the customer in mind at all times
- Stay on top of pending requests and ensure follow-up
- Be a resource to users as a knowledge base of the product
- Assisting new users in setting up and using the full functionality of their account
- Go above and beyond to delight our customers with every interaction
- Provide feedback for product improvements and feature requests
- Maintain awareness of changes, updates, and improvements with current customer base
- Assess user issues, for which you’ll be trained
- Track FAQ & Suggestions for the PieSync Knowledge Base
- Prioritize tasks while managing all incoming customer communication
- Engage in consultative selling by being a trusted advisor for PieSync customers
- Promote new products, marketing activities, events etc. to PieSync customer base
- Ensure effective internal communication
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets
Wat verwachten we van jou?
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Passion for helping others, taking pride in going the extra mile
- Ability to explain something technical in a non-technical way
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and outgoing
- Proficient with computer and software applications
- Clear understanding of web standards and usability methods
- Ability to build strong business relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive personality, results driven
- You are a problem solver
- Self-starter who possesses the ability to prioritize tasks and work meticulously
- Highly motivated
- Fast learner
Wat hebben we jou te bieden?
What we offer:
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment
- All the tools you need (laptop, big monitor, ping-pong table)
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
- Competitive salary
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.