We help your business increase productivity by keeping your contacts in sync.
If you’re an experienced Growth Hacker, please read on! We’re looking for an experienced growth hacker to work together with our marketing, business development, product and management team to achieve only one goal: growth!
The ideal candidate will be able to drive notable increase in traffic, trials, conversions, retention and MRR.
In return we offer a fun, fast-paced, challenging working environment within a small, high growth tech company based in Ghent, Belgium.
- You’ll creatively incorporate traditional and cutting-edge ideas to grow and optimize the inbound marketing funnel. You love A/B testing and analyzing data and user feedback. In fact you know all the key metrics by heart.
- You’ll have a clear grasp on the entire funnel, in particular the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue). You’re full of ideas on how to optimize each of these facets, and you’ll love exchanging your new ideas and feedback with other departments (Product, business development, marketing, management).
- Driving traffic to the PieSync website, landing pages and social media accounts is your obsession. So is prioritizing growth channels.
- You’ll also be scaling and automating the growth processes. Automation really interests you!
- You’ll be able to create ad campaigns and track their results.
- Creating viral growth
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You love data! Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek is essential for this role. You must be an A/B testing advocate and have data analytics experience.
- You’re a social person and have an understanding of user behaviour. Your social personality helps you to relate with customers and lots of different people across different departments in the company.
- Willing to learn the new industry trends, and explore new tools.
- Editing and copywriting skills.
- The ability to pivot! This is a fast-paced environment and you must be able to switch directions easily.
- Knowledge about SaaS metrics.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Programming knowledge is handy, but not compulsory.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- By nature, you’re curious, creative, and relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Experience with cutting edge growth hackings / analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp/ActiveCampaign for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing tools, to name just a few ...
Wat hebben we jou te bieden?
What we offer
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment
- All the tools you need (laptop, big monitor, ping-pong table)
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
- Competitive salary
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.