Over Vlerick Business School
Vlerick is een toonaangevende internationale business school... die het verschil maakt.
Do you have a passion for designing and delivering innovative learning journeys? Do you believe in the open, pragmatic, vital and international spirit of Vlerick? And are you ready to develop, co-create and deliver a brand new programme? Then we have the perfect job for you!
- You will have to conceptualise, design, advise and implement innovative e-learning, action-based or blended learning concepts for the benefit of students and executives’ learning experience to stimulate business innovation based on research input.
- You will cooperate, co-create with our faculty, external business/ partners, coaches, tutors programme managers, students to ensure that the learning materials are meeting their expectations and needs.
- We will challenge you to be creative in the development of (technology enhanced) learning materials.
- You will stay up-to-date about the educational evolutions within (digital/innovative) programme design and coach internal colleagues in using the new approach.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience (creating and designing innovative learning programmes beyond the classrooms).
- Experience in developing content and activities on (virtual) learning environments (e.g. Moodle, MOOCs …) within the academic world.
- Deep understanding of learning (technology) developments in higher education and online pedagogy, as well as good knowledge of adult learning and life-long learning and how to stimulate it.
- An interest in and understanding of current issues and debates relating to learning and teaching theories and practice.
- A strong conceptual thinker with visualisation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator (excellent English – written & oral), team player and motivator to make all stakeholders go the extra mile for this new venture.
- Good level of knowledge in Adobe CS and MS Office, or other technology used in the online formats.
- Ability to plan, commit and deliver to deadlines and prioritise workload in a rapid and dynamic environment.
- Team player, pro-active and open-minded.
Wat heb je de sollicitant te bieden?
Working at Vlerick is
- A challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international environment.
- The opportunity to become an expert concept builder and pragmatically deliver up to deadlines.
- A to Z responsibility for innovative projects, backed up and coached by an experienced team.
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.