deSter is the leading designer and producer of food packaging and onboard service equipment for the airline and foodservice industry worldwide. We capture the customer’s unique style and individual needs in order to create innovative, functional and user-friendly packaging. Our in-house manufacturing is specialized in thermoformed and injection molded plastics, cutlery packs, condiments and aluminum products.
deSter is looking for a Market and Product Communication Expert/Storyteller to tune up our brand and bring our story alive.
In short: you are responsible for bringing the story of deSter to the world!
- You are Responsible for the development and execution of marketing communication, campaigns, tools and material to enhance the deSter brand awareness both external (to the world, our customers and markets we are in) as internal (deSter and gategroup employees). This in very close collaboration with the different departments (to understand what is living in the business) and in line with the product portfolio and innovation strategy, primarily focusing on: digital communication and social media, sales tools and PR. You continuously share best practices. You measure the results of the communication efforts and take action accordingly.
- Your solid knowledge of deSter and the products we produce, in combination with marketing communications expertise (up to date with the latest communication tools and technologies) makes you a trusted advisor and partner to the business.
- Be part of an international company with an established reputation and ambitious growth plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and continuously improve our story throughout the company and the global market place
- Build strong relationships with the business units, designers and product managers responsible for deSter strategic innovations, priority and focus products in order to
- Translate the product & brand strategy into effective communications strategies, plans and initiatives. You are responsible for initiating, executing and following up projects from start to finish (receiving the briefing, planning, budget management, quality, delivery, results) in collaboration with internal or external parties.
- Detect the need for marketing communication materials in the different fields and departments (sales, PD, HR, etc.) and translate these needs into projects and deliverables to increase visibility and awareness of the deSter brand.
- Continuously share best practices (internal and external cases) within the deSter market community.
- Act as a driving force, motivator and facilitator for internal stakeholders to advocate the deSter brand.
- Project/account management of strategic initiatives: You are the main point of contact for the business for each initiative,, receive and challenge briefings from the different departments,brief and debrief agency and monitor alignment with deSter corporate Identity, proactively keep involved parties updated on progress, planning and costs, deliver high quality communication materials and monitor results.
- Build good relationships with preferred agencies (marketing, storytelling, copywriting, translating, web developing… and manage their performance and pricing
- Follow the evolution of visual identity, branding and on-and offline product communications closely to be up to date with the latest trends and share your insights.
- Responsible for the organization of photoshoots, based on a clear briefing from the product managers and designer and in close collaboration with the internal design team.
- Make sure the communication plans and campaigns are in line with the gategroup communication strategy and assuring close contact with the Director Corporate Communications.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education: Master or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related experience with excellent knowledge of (newest) marketing communication techniques.
- Work Experience: 2 to 5 years prior track-record in Marketing Communications, Product Development or related fields, preferably in an international environment.
- Technical Skills: PC or Mac knowledge of Microsoft Office; Knowledge of creative design programs (Adobe CC) and printing techniques are an asset.
- Language / Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English is required
Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job
- Dynamic, proactive, high performer, with strong customer focus and product awareness, able to initiate action and achieve results.
- Hands-on personality.
- Excellent communicator, creative writer and thinker
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible attitude towards tasks, working hours as travelling
- Driven team player
- Good creative skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
Wat heb je de sollicitant te bieden?
- Competitive market conform salary
- International environment
- Challenging assignment
- Full time position
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.