Over Human Interface Group
Human Interface Group is one of the largest User Experience consultancies in Europe. With our premium UX services, we help companies in the digital world improve their products and services, and create great experiences.
As a UX writer you are a natural storyteller and you love creating solutions that actually help. You see words as an incredibly powerful tool for connecting with people. You have a keen eye for detail and a passion for the overall user experience.
Sounds good, right? We believe that in today’s digital world storytelling and conversational design can have a big impact.
Here are some things you might do:
- get out and listen to what users have to say about a service or product
- write clear and engaging copy for user-facing touch points, including call to actions, feedback messages, training videos, and much more
- collaborate on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes
- work together with designers, product managers and developers to create a delightful customer journey
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Is this you?
- passionate about UX and the digital world
- superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Dutch and English (with bonus points for French
- creative communication skills and critical thinker
- 3 years of relevant work experience, with a at least 1+ years experience as a journalist, copywriter, technical writer or editor
- owner of a master’s degree in languages, journalism, communications or related field
Then let's start the conversation!
Wat heb je de sollicitant te bieden?
This is what you can expect:
- high-profile projects
Check our client list and you will see that we work for top companies, the big ones, but also smaller, and fast moving ones.
- a much-wanted spot in a highly motivated and passionate team
Some of us have been working in UX since it was called ‘screen design’ and applications were explained via classroom training and printed manuals. Others have just set off, but we all share the same mission: to create great experiences.
You get responsibility for your contribution to a project. The team is there to help you, but you stand up for your ideas and designs.
- a challenging job
We stimulate you to develop your talents and to grow in your job. We support you with frequent training tailored to you needs.
Challenging projects can be demanding, but you can organize your work in the way that suits you best.
It’s a great job for sure, but then you’ll probably also be interested in this:
- A competitive salary
- A nice company car and a fuel card
- An equally nice MacBook Pro
- A wide range of benefits
- Fresh fruit and great espresso!
Sounds like fun?
Tell us why you’d love to work for us and mail your CV (and portfolio if you have one) to Kelly Goossens through the orange button.
We’ll be in touch!
Uw sollicitatie komt rechtstreeks bij de werkgever toe.